Sunday 27 October 2013

69: Mona Lisa's Revenge

MONA LISA'S REVENGE (2009, Sarah Jane with Clyde, Luke and Rani, Sarah Jane TV)
This story, whilst quite funny in places, is flawed. The performances are nice in general, particularly including Elisabeth Sladen's performance, with some weak supporting characters. The scenarios and dialogue aren't brilliant, but they're not awful. Altogether, this is nothing more than an average story, with a great choice of villain. 5/10. 50 words.
 

BUY IT AT http://www.bbcshop.com/sarah-jane/sarah-jane-adventures-series-3-dvd/invt/bbcdvd3137

TOMORROW, it's The Androids of Tara's audio adaptation reviewed in 50 words only...







NOTES
- I'm sorry that this is a day late. I forgot to put it up.
- I'm not sure if anyone actually still reads this blog, but if you do, I do take suggestions. Name any TV story from Doctor Who or The Sarah Jane Adventures and I can review it.
- I'm currently sorting out some new series to review. There'll be at least two brand new series being reviewed soon, as well as one review only from a different series (because I only own one episode).

No comments:

Post a Comment